1. The one-wheeled wonder of the wheel barrow is a thing to behold - these simple machines allow one person to lift, transport, and dump heavy materials nearly anywhere. We stock wheelbarrows of all sizes and kinds, made of a variety of different materials. Read on for some advice on finding the right wheelbarrow for you.
2. The majority of our wheelbarrows have either plastic or steel tubs, and for good reason. Traditional steel wheelbarrows boast incredible durability and weather resistance, but can be more susceptible to dents depending on what you're hauling. Plastic wheelbarrows are rugged and lightweight, but don't always have the high weight capacity of metal.
3. Other types of garden wheelbarrows include traditional wood carts, bucket haulers designed for a specific purpose, or hybrid models with a steel or plastic tub and super-durable hardwood handles.
4. Most of our wheelbarrows are equipped with one or two rubber pneumatic (inflated) tires. The giving nature of an inflated tire helps you maneuver over tough terrain and obstacles without spilling your cargo. If you're looking for a construction wheelbarrow, you may be interested in solid rubber no-flat tires for ultimate durability at the jobsite.
5. For use in the backyard or with the kids, check out garden wheelbarrows and kids wheelbarrows. These family-friendly models tend to be small and light enough to be used by almost anybody, but tough enough to handle the gardening tasks you expect. Garden wheelbarrows come in a wide variety of sizes and colors, so it's easy to find one that works for your family.
6. If you'll be putting your wheelbarrow through its paces on a worksite, narrow down our selection by construction wheelbarrows. These models feature one or two heavy-duty wheels and are made from the heaviest materials to handle the biggest loads. You'll find extra bracing and support, larger tub sizes, and commercially rated components.
7. Most wheelbarrow tub sizes fall between 5 and 8 cubic feet, enough for loads of topsoil, mulch, rock filler, concrete, and other commonly transported items. If your needs are smaller or larger than that, you can also use our left navigation bar to sort out the wheelbarrows as small as 4 cubic feet and as large as 12 cubic feet.
8. If you need to haul a high number of wheelbarrows, you've come to the right place! Call 1-866-736-2084 for corporate and large order discounts. We gladly accept corporate purchase orders from private businesses, schools, and government agencies.